The Festival is held in the grounds of Hilton College, KwaZulu Natal. Both the Festival and Theatre Offices are located within the Centenary Centre/Theatre Building on your left hand side just passed the Chapel. Due to the nature of the Festival and the Theatre, we are not always in the office, so please leave a message or, preferably, email us.
For all Festival Related Enquiries
- Telephone: +27 33 383 0127 – this land line redirects your call to cell phone that is answered during office hours 09h00 – 17h00 Mon to Fri, regardless of where we are.
- Sue Clarence Festival Creative Director : email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all account related enquiries : email@example.com
- For arts and crafts related queries as well as infrastructure: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all music relate queries as well as general enquiries: email@example.com
- Administrative / general queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Postnet Suite 25, Private Bag X04, Dalbridge, 4014.
- Accommodation is at a premium over the Festival weekend so book early! For recommended accommodation close to Hilton College please click here for the Fleur de Lys Club B&B list, or consult the Midlands Meander websitefor further options.
For all Theatre Specific Enquiries throughout the year:
Sheryl Hodkin Theatre Manager Tel: +27 33 383 0126 (Direct) Fax: 086 661 992 Email: email@example.com
THE BOX OFFICE IS OPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR BUT BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE ENSURE YOU CALL AHEAD OF TIME TO ENSURE THAT SHERYL IS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST WITH YOUR TICKETING REQUIREMENTS.
THE BOX OFFICE WILL OPERATE OFFICE HOURS FULL TIME IN THE FIVE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FESTIVAL.